Visiting Students

Students who are enrolled in a graduate program at another institution and plan to attend the University of Kentucky as Visiting Students need not submit transcripts. Students must, however, request a Visiting Student form from the Graduate School office when filing an application. Visiting Student admission is for one semester only and credit earned in that status is not applicable to a University of Kentucky degree.

** GRE scores are NOT required for admission to Social Work (M.S.W. only), Rehabilitation Counseling and Dentistry (domestic students only) or for admission as a post-baccalaureate, non-degree-seeking, fifth year, rank I or other certification student. Some programs require GMAT rather than GRE scores including Accounting (M.S.) and Business Administration (M.B.A. or Ph.D.). GMAT or GRE is accepted by Economics (Ph.D.), Health Administration (M.H.A.), Public Administration (M.P.A. or Ph.D.) and Public Health (M.P.H. or Ph.D.; scores are not required for applicants with an M.D., D.M.D., D.D.S., Pharm.D., D.V.M., D.O., D.N.P., D.Sc., or Ph.D.).