University Policy and Appropriate Relationships
This course is a University requirement for all graduate students. It was specifically created for graduate students by the Office of Institutional Equity and Equal Opportunity.
Learning objectives as stated in the course material
In this training you should learn and be able to identify the characteristics of the following:
- The mission of the Office of Institutional Equity and Equal Opportunity
- How the University defines discrimination and harassment
- Where to report suspected violations of University policy
- Your responsibilities as defined by University policy
- Email and text message professionalism and etiquette
- Investigative process and potential remedies for violations of policy
The course is provided through CANVAS. When you have been added to the course, you will receive an email invitation. Here is the direct link to the course. https://uk.instructure.com/courses/1901888
Course Instructions: There are two options for learning and reviewing the content. You can click through and read the PDFs at your own pace, or you can watch the presentation video with the voiceover (approx. 30 minutes). After reviewing materials, you will need to complete the associated quiz. The quiz has 12 questions. Once you achieve a passing grade of at least 83% on the quiz, you will have met the course requirements and your enrollment in the course will be concluded.
If you have questions regarding the content of the training, please contact the Office of Institutional Equity and Equal Opportunity at 859-257-8927.
If you have technical question regarding CANVAS, click the HELP button in Canvas (bottom of the menu at left after logging in), and select the Canvas Support Hotline for Students (1-844-480-0838) or Chat with Canvas Support for Students.