Important Graduate School Information
General Information for All Students
Getting Help with Finances
Basic Necessities of Student Life
Getting Your Bearings
Computing and Information Resources
Your Health is Important
Writing & Publishing
Take a Break From Your Studies
Solving Academic Disputes
Diversity & Inclusion
- Graduate School Bulletin
View the current Graduate School Bulletin.
- Graduate Degree Programs
Get information about the programs you wish to pursue.
- Directors of Graduate Studies
Find the name and contact information for the DGS for your program.
- Policies for International Travel
Information for students traveling abroad for educational purposes.
- Academic Calendar
- Tuition & Fees
- Schedule of Classes
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- UK Police
- Vaccination & Compliance
- Financial Aid
- Teaching & Research Assistantships
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Support Funding
- STEPS (Student & Temporary Employment Services)
- Student Billing Services
- Student ID (UKID)
- Graduate & Family Housing
- Off-Campus Student Services
- Dining Services
- Parking & Campus Transportation
- Postal Services
- Plus Accounts
- Campus Maps
- Campus Shuttles
Lexington's local bus service is free for UK students, faculty, & staff.
- Lexington Visitor Center
Get maps, city information, and lists of local attractions, restaurants, and shopping.
- Wildcat Wheels Bicycle Library
- UK International Center
International students should check in with this office upon arriving in Lexington
- UK Legal Clinic
Senior law students work under the supervision of an experienced lawyer to provide basic legal services to those who, because of income limitations, could not otherwise secure representation.
- Career Center
- Martin Luther King Jr. Cultural Center
- Disability Resource Center
- Office for Institutional Diversity
- Office for LGBTQ Resources
- Counseling Center
- Violence Intervention & Prevention (VIP) Center
- International Health, Safety & Security Office
Students traveling internationally can access the international travel registry from this site, as well as information on the University’s international insurance plan and other resources that may be helpful during their time abroad.
- UK Religious Advisors Staff
- English as a Second Language Office
- Education Abroad & Exchanges
- Kentucky Kernel
UK's campus newspaper
- Student Government Associations (SGA)
- UK Graduate Student Congress
- National Association of Graduate-Professional Students
- Lexington Herald-Leader
Read about local, state, national, and world news.
- Proposal Development Office
Get information about writing grants.
- Electronic Theses & Dissertations
Plan now to submit your thesis or dissertation in electronic form.
- Odyssey Magazine
UK's research and graduate studies publication.
- Writing Center
- UK Early Childhood Laboratory
ECL is located on campus and provides early childhood education to 57 children from six weeks of age through pre-school. This program is operated by the College of Education and provides both full-time and part-time schedules. (859) 257-7732.
- Woodland Early Learning Center
- Additional Child Care Resources
- Academic Ombud
The helps resolve academic disputes between students and faculty or administration. When students are unable to resolve grievances or complaints through usual means, the ombud may be able to expedite the process or advise the student about the proper procedures to follow. Problems include, but are not limited to, violation of students' academic rights, unfair teaching and grading practices, cheating and plagiarism, and discrimination and harassment. All cases are held in strict confidence.
- Appeals, Complaints, & Concerns
Sometimes students need to address complaints and bring up issues of concern both inside and outside the classroom. You can go to this site to find out the path for appeals, complaints, and other concerns.
Note: Some Web sites to which these materials provide links for the convenience of users are not managed by the University of Kentucky. The University does not review, control, or take responsibility for the contents of those sites.